We’re excited to announce that Warner Music artist and multi-platinum GRAMMY and BRIT Award winner, Ed Sheeran, will play a one-off intimate show on Sunday 14 July 7pm in aid of leading West End education charity, the Theatre Royal Haymarket Masterclass Trust (“Masterclass”). The show will be the inaugural event in the ‘Live at the Haymarket’ series.
Held at the majestic Theatre Royal Haymarket, owned by Access Entertainment, Ed will break from his worldwide Divide Tour for the exclusive performance for 850 people. He is one of the world’s greatest artists of today and his support for Masterclass is invaluable, encouraging the next generation of UK artists.
Ed, who was awarded an MBE for his services to Music and Charity in 2017, said: “Masterclass is an important charity and it’s one that I’m proud to be supporting. It’s going to be a special night playing at this iconic venue”
The performance by Ed Sheeran is the first event in the ‘Live at the Haymarket’ series, which will bring the world’s greatest musical talents to the stage of the Theatre Royal Haymarket.
Commenting on the event, Theatre Royal Haymarket and Warner Music Group owner Sir Leonard Blavatnik, said: “It’s wonderful to have the unrivalled talent of Warner Music’s Ed Sheeran launch our Live at the Haymarket series. His support of Masterclass and his belief in the future of this country’s young talent is truly appreciated.”
Masterclass has been advancing the education of 16-30 year olds through drama for more than 20 years. With support from inspirational ‘masters’ of the stage, screen and studio, Masterclass is devoted to building the UK’s future talent, nurturing creativity, building self-esteem and confidence. Masterclass alumnus include a wealth of stars from Idris Elba and Bradley Cooper to Simon Callow and Helen Mirren – each of whom have been empowering figures contributing to the programme, aiding the career development of thousands of young people.
How It Works
By entering the Live at the Haymarket Lottery, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The Lottery closes at midnight on Sunday 16th June 2019.
- Lottery applications are limited to one per household.
- If multiple applications are identified or suspected, none of these applications will be entered into the Ballot.
- Winners will be notified via email by Thursday 20th June with details on how to pay for their tickets.
- Tickets are priced from £45 to £150 each and the tickets you have the opportunity to purchase will be assigned by a random generator should you win.
- Winners will have until midnight on Sunday 23rd June to pay for their tickets, otherwise their tickets will be released.
- Any tickets unclaimed after midnight 23rd June will be placed back in to the Lottery and another draw will take place on Thursday 27th June.
- The person entering the lottery must attend the event and will be required to show government issued photographic ID to gain access to the theatre.
- If applying for two tickets both attendees must arrive at the event together
- If you are a wheelchair user or have access needs please apply for tickets as normal and then email your reference number to [email protected]
- The event is on Sunday 14th July 7pm.